Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Charles Christopher

Now there are twooo peaaaaas. And niiinneeeee radishes. And that's TUBULAR.

Peas are much slower in growth, but the radish sprouts have reached 200% in height compared to yesterday. William named the tallest one [2in] Charles Christopher.

As for the bamboo, it looks like it is doing better, but I'm not sure? I recently discovered what scales are (plant pests), but that doesn't seem to be the problem in this case. I think the bamboo is actually trying to start to grow new roots. I almost feel tempted to cut it off and let it continue take root. Wouldn't it be cool if it still grew, leaving it there? Bamboo with aerial roots! But, it is not humid enough for that kind of thing. Unless I leave it next to my humidifier?

No comments:

Post a Comment