Wednesday, February 24, 2010

FIGHTFIGHT

Wow.. the peas I took from the classroom are growing way faster than the ones in my pot I think.
15.5cm vs. 21! They were relatively the same height as the ones in the pot when I initially brought them in.

Another weird thing: There are two sprouts from one bud--can that really happen? There were only four planted but 5 are growing in the pot. And no it's not the seed I murdered cos that one was dead for sure OKAY.

The radishes just look like giant sprouts. ); You can only stand upright for so long with such a thin stem--they're drooping awkwardly, especially Charles Christopher--he's 10cm now haha.
I wanna dig em up and see how long the roots are so baddddd. D:

The peas have had a slow start but once they get going they are speedin' faster than radishes.

Since there are no more incoming challengers (sprouts haha) the lowest ones as of yet are [peas]3cm and [radishes] 2cm and [corn], 0cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment