Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lots of new things

Those radishes are no longer! They weren't really growing anything anyway and it's been about a month (or more?) by now, so I just made a salad out of them. Yeah there are pictures, but I haven't felt like uploading them since my own laptop died.

Corn is getting pretty tall. I don't like how fragile its leaves are, though. One bend and it seems to wither away haha.

The pea plants are growing pods now, too! I knew that it needed to grow flowers before it grew pods, but I didn't know that it'd actually come out of the flower. Some of the petals are even on the other end of the pod. It's so cute, I want to photoshop smilies on it haha. There are two growing right now, but they both slipped my eye up until yesterday because of how well they blend in with the leaves. They're getting bigger, though! Again, I would post pictures but there's no gumption.. I just want my laptop fixed. umu;;

When it's fixed I'll upload it all.

On another note, I've been keeping the bamboo in the sun and they're still feeding on just water, though now it's filtered water and not tap water anymore. They seem to be doing great, but then again I'm not sure how fast lucky bamboo really grows. It just seems faster. It's in the dracaena family, so it must like sun, right? All that talk about it requiring moderate to low lighting must be rubbish I GUESS, because I see a lot of chinese restaurants do that and they tend to look yellowish. New restuarants tend to keep them out by the front windows and they look pretty green.
derpderpderp

3 comments: